Saturday, October 21, 2006

Flashback mode :)

Happy Diwali!!!!!!!!!!!

The day of lights and sound and sweets ( and pollution! but I'll cut the slack on lecturing today).....Greater happiness than all this was when my dear dear dear friend Sruthi came home!!!!!!!! Made this diwali more special for me as it is my last one here in Hyd.

Words cannot explain what a difference it made to my life,,, having completed our college, and getting busy with our daily routine, it has been hard to find time to catch up with friends. And not just any friends, people you've been practically living with for the best five years of your life.
She brought along with her a rush of memories which though not so old, seems like aeons earlier. Countless gossip sessions, catching up on the treacherous K serials, daily panipuri outings, VG Sir's classes, stupid sleepy lectures, Design studios(Oh my god,,,,im gonna cry now), watching movies, night-outs, group works, even fights, crazy crazy crazy times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its sad to realize that phase in my life is over for good.... Im just too emotional to describe the overflow of emotions in me.

She also gave me a gift!!!Made me laugh soooooo much that my teeth are still hurting!!!
And I'd be more than happy to share it with you!!!!


This was a picture from when we were working together for NASA trophy (not THE nasa guys, archi stuff!!!) at Sru's house!!! that was our regular camp for almost 4 months,,,,, and I really dont know what I intended to do in this picture!!!! I'd even forgotten about its existence...

Oh ya!!!! we had started off with criticising Enrique!!!This was my "crazy hair" period. Oh my, if I keep talking about those episodes in my life, I'll never end this post. And I've got to stop at some point.

Thanx Sru, Havent felt this happy in ages :) Love ya Gal.