Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Home BitterSweet Home

Hardly been home in the past two months,,,and am tired and incessantly bitching about the travelling now.....Went to Bangalore for a very short and fast week,,,,met new people, slept through nonsensical shopping sprees....went out for loooooooooooooooong walks,had a great time in small quotients but found myself soooo detached from the city itself.....

That was amazing since it took me years to detach myself from Bangalore and live in Hyderabad wholeheartedly...but now......sigh......I dont wanna leave this place.....Its my home now.....16 years of being a Hyderabadi....kaiku chodke jaana baap?nai jaaneka mereku...

What else to write about... nothing new and inspiring going on....As of today, about 68 days left for the event to take place,,,so I guess its the silence before the storm.

Herez a link to an article written on our Design studio :

http://www.auroville.org/thecity/architecture/two_at_once.htm