Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Day!!

I feel like buying myself a balloon today....that will have made my day excellent from great.
Had a good half day at office, then hogged myself with L at lunch, then with great difficulty got up and went for a haircut. So, now my hair looks like this...




Hmmm, nice na?
then I went to watch a documentary on Frank Gehry(ignorant people can google him) by Sidney Pollock...was pretty interesting. Also met one of my good good friends after a really long time.
I like the new game I learnt "Yellow car ding", as long as Im not the one getting hit....its to hit the person next to you whenever you see a yellow car....so far, I've been hit many times, but hardly hit L, so I'll get my chances. Am so tired of feeling happy today!So am planning to go sleep and see happy dreams and feel more happy. :)
This is a picture of where I saw the documentary today, I love this place, this is where I learnt pottery.........



Goodnite..........................