Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lazy morning

Say, dont you think all work timings should be made different for the winter season? When the sun doenst bother to come outon time why should we? Man, its soooooooo snuggly n cozy in the bed,,, why should we be forced to get out of it? Isnt it a violation of our right to sleep. Hmm, all said and done, I still have to go to office on a day meant to be spent in bed watchin TV. That's life!

And today's topic? Guys......
There are all kinds of guys in this world, some mature, some childish, some downright rude and some sugary sweet. But why oh why sweet Jesus did I have to select one who derives pure sadistic pleasure by just teasing me!!!He drives me bloody crazy........ but nevertheless I love him. Will manage to kill him someday though.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ha, so I do have readers!!!! But Sush, your always thr,,,and wonder who that second commentor was....Guy, jus coz am engaged doesnt mean its over...You never know....if he drives me this crazy I might rethink so it could be advantageous for you to be honest. Otherwise dont bother, I dont like shadowy people anyway.

Do I have to go? why cant I stay in bed all my life? Why doesnt the Govt take over the duty to provide me with necessities.......................sigh......................... okie, gtg now. bye..........sob ...sniff..