Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm back..

Hello folks,,,,
tried to convince myself so much that I am dying, but alas!! fate had to prove otherwise. You see, I had to stay alive for those who cant live without me.
So, what have i been doing? hmm...... Been busy in office, slept all of sunday and oh yes, caught up with a long long lost friend,,,,,almost after 10 years.Man, it was great talking to him,,,though I got to realise, I wasnt that innocent and seedhi saadhi in that age as I liked to convince myself........

Oh, and also, I celebrated the birthday of my new friend, a friend who Im gonna be living with all my life very soon .....But it was sad coz I wasnt with him and I really felt I needed to be a larger part of his life,,,, guess, I have to be a little more patient. But he had a good day, so whoz complaining.

Man, havin a gr8 time watching the 007 flicks on Star Movies..ultimate timepass.....

And biggie biggie news......Im getting married :).........but alas, its still 8 months away!!!!
The big day is on July 1st,,,and am waiting impatiently.....
The braces trauma has settled down, and the pain is virtually non-existent.
Oh ya, this saturday, had to give a treat to my colleagues for joining the office...say, shouldnt I be getting a freshers or a welcoming party instead??? Ha......selfish people.....

Mmmmmm and what else?So, is anybody reading me,,,,or am I just talking to myself here? Not that would stop me from talking..... Im quite shameless as some people already know,.....
Ciao for now, but with a promise to be regular ....