Friday, November 10, 2006

Today's Blah

Ha, yesterday was so sad, was awfully busy, couldnt speak to S all day and to top it all, even this blogger stood me up. Well, atleast its working now! Hey, but today was so much fun, so i'm not using this space for the usual cribbing. Had fun with a coloring session in office, and doing quantities and estimations of a residence for the first time. Its really fun, am wondering why I didnt like the subject in college that much?
Then came home to do a bit of cooking and serving and cleaning session. And since then have been talkin on the phone, sometimes even 3 calls at once :)
Say, isnt it really hazardous to see your guy and your parents ganging up??? aargh......
I'm smelling some controversy here......have to do a bit of snooping though.
Been so long since I watched a movie.....hope to do so soon.
Yawnnnnnn...... done for today, am tired, so cant talk much you see. The monster phone sapped all my energy.........
Bye.

Oh ya, man it was soooooooooooo hillarious to watch myself make such a huge effort to speak in marwadi! I cant do it to save my life!!!!What am I gonna do??????????
Blah. we'll see.
Yippee...weekend is coming.
Yawn, gudnite.